Sabal Palms-Skilled Nursing Center, Pediatric Wing
Scope of Work:
• Eleven phase remodel of a 20,000 sf active pediatric treatment facility including a conversion of an existing lounge into two additional resident rooms, existing resident room upgrades, nurse station renovation.
• Existing resident room upgrades include ceiling mounted TV monitors, cloud shaped soffits, flooring, paint, cabinet, medical gas, oxygen, vacuum, mechanical, and electrical upgrades.
• Nurse station will be completely removed and reconstructed, in addition to activities room and dining rework.
• All work is being performed in an active facility with minimal disruption to the residents and staff.
• AHCA (Agency of Health Care Administration) regulated project
Project Manager: Jeff Gerdes
Superintendent: Kevin Thompson
Architect: Alan J. Plutowski Architect
Owner: Medinvest Company Limited Partnership
d/b/a Sabal Palms Health Care Center