Fire Station No. 8
Demolition of the existing Fire Station facility and construction of a NEW single-story Fire Station with associated site improvements built to LEED® Gold Standards which requires a whole separate system of tracking, procurement and verification controls in addition to the estimating and cost controls.
• Design-build brick masonry and structural steel building shell
• Integral colored polished concrete floors
• Standing seam metal roof system
• Hurricane impact rated curtain wall and garage bay doors
• High efficiency HVAC system and emergency generator
LEMA exceeded the recycling requirement during construction by recycling 95% of waste material and demolition.
Architect: Wannemacher Jensen Architects