As Consultants, LEMA Construction provides invaluable services during your projects planning stage including site Investigations, document review, scheduling, budget development, and permitting assistance. LEMA Construction utilizes Timberline SAGE Construction Management Software for its cost control and reporting functions. This system helps track job cost reports and tracks cost by job segment, phase and cost code.
PRE CONSTRUCTION CHECKLIST:
- Initial meeting to discuss the project
- Planning the design
- Estimating costs and offering cost-saving options
- Managing project scope
- Identifying potential issues & outlining solutions
- Determine any options for value engineering
- Site selection and study feasibility
- Evaluating soil condition on site
- Checking existing utilities
- Determining equipment required
- Check for green building options and viability
- Life-cycle analysis
- Outlining contingencies for both client and contractor
LEMA’s Pre Construction will remove a lot of the unknown variables and give you a clear picture of what the project is going to look like, how it is going to get done, and when it will be completed.
Our Satisfied Clients
With LEMA’s assistance, Fire Station No. 8 achieved LEED Gold Status when the client’s original requirement was to only be LEED certified. It’s very rare to have a hard-bid project run so smoothly and not have one change-order over the original budget.Jason JensenAIA Principal Wannemacher Jensen Architects, Inc.
The City of St. Petersburg has enjoyed an extraordinary working relationship with LEMA...Bill FosterMayor of St. Petersburg
Within the four suites there was Medical Simulation Lab, Neuro Sciences Suite, John Hopkins Residency Fellow Suite, and a John Hopkins Dean and CVS Administration Suite...LEMA successfully delivered the project within the scheduled completion date. LEMA delivered a great finished product to the customer...I look forward to our next project.Bill HavardCEO Havard Jolly Architecture